Very interesting choice. Would have been even more interesting if this was, say, "Harder Better Faster Stronger," which is one of Genevieve's all-time favorites.
Oh my word, love this song. Haven't heard it in a while. I feel in love with it during my time in the UK--Daft Punk was the favorite dance music amongst my Euro friends, but I find this slower tune very captivating.
3 comments:
I heard this at a dinner party a couple weeks ago and it's been in my head ever since. Finally had to pull it up this morning.
Very interesting choice. Would have been even more interesting if this was, say, "Harder Better Faster Stronger," which is one of Genevieve's all-time favorites.
Oh my word, love this song. Haven't heard it in a while. I feel in love with it during my time in the UK--Daft Punk was the favorite dance music amongst my Euro friends, but I find this slower tune very captivating.
Post a Comment