Very nice--the first book listed and the first CD listed are two of my favorites. I've never been able to be a multi-tasking fiction reader, though. I always have to only have one novel going at a time. I don't know whether I gave you your affirming comment after you deciphered that the song-line was from Tom Petty's Wildflowers CD. (The specific song is called "Time to Move On"). So anyway...great job! You're the only one who knew it, so that makes you a keen muscial goddess! :)
1 comment:
Very nice--the first book listed and the first CD listed are two of my favorites. I've never been able to be a multi-tasking fiction reader, though. I always have to only have one novel going at a time.
I don't know whether I gave you your affirming comment after you deciphered that the song-line was from Tom Petty's Wildflowers CD. (The specific song is called "Time to Move On"). So anyway...great job! You're the only one who knew it, so that makes you a keen muscial goddess! :)
Post a Comment